In 2013, our company has been involved in the project law firm ILF as a financial advisor. The aim of anti-crisis measures have been put, restructuring and investment for one of the largest retail chains in Ukraine.
In the course of the assignment were made:
- analysis of financial and management accounting of the client
- consolidated report all the companies of the group
- identified the main reasons for unusual expenses
- proposed measures to optimize accounting
- proposed variants to eliminate unusual expenses
- calculated the forecast of cash flows after restructuring
- evaluated client's business in various methods
- estimated prospects for attracting investment under different scenarios
These materials are used by ILF lawyers in the process of restructuring of the client and included in the final report as a separate section.