Agroliga - Ukrainian agricultural company, which in 2009 was faced with the lack of investment. As a decision consultants offered access to the international stock market.
Project management from the client was assigned to Dmitry Babayev, managing partner of C-consulting. During the project, our side was responsible for:
- coordination and cooperation of all parties to ensure the process
- development and formalization of the company's strategy for 5 years
- preparation of financial and investment plan
- preparation of the first application of IFRS and the reporting of the group for 2008-2009
- support of international audit
- restructuring of the companies into an international holding company
- preparation of the Ukrainian part of the Prospectus for investors
- the issue of shares to foreign holding group
- preparation and maintenance of listing on the stock exchange and the first trades.
As a result, the company received 1 million euros from the issue of shares.
Our company now provides for Agroliga reporting and information duties to the exchange.
More information about the project can be found in presentation.